Re: Few more (significant) edits

Saw it, but didn't see a followup.  You can get *Glen* to repurpose
things, but all you can get *me* to do is cook^Wedit.

*laugh*

Raise an edtodo officially?  Consider this to be officially creating an
edtodo issue, or pair of issues: glen to change the element; me to make
required ed changes.

Amy!

Senior Architect
TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.