no SOAP binding for in-only operations? :-(

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 01:56:58 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

It saddens me that our spec does not have a SOAP/HTTP binding for
in-only operations. We of course do that because the XML guys
screwed-up^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H and didn't include such a binding.

Should we continue that or try to fix it? Its not impossible for
us to define a one-way SOAP/HTTP binding .. its a relatively
straightforward derivation from the current SOAP/HTTP binding
(defined by XMLP). Maybe one of our XMLP cross-pollinators
can do it!

Before Jonathan screams - no I'm not raising this as an issue
pre-LC! Just trying to see where people are to see whether
to work on this to try to get it in later.

Sanjiva.