W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > July 2004

[draft] Agenda, 29 July 2004 WS Desc telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:33:23 -0700
Message-ID: <DF1BAFBC28DF694A823C9A8400E71EA204564136@RED-MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
before the start of the telcon.

[.1] @@@
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda

1.  Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:
      Adi Sakala, Umit Yalcinalp, Igor Sedukhin, Dale Moberg, 
      David Orchard, Jerry Thrasher, Allen Brookes, Bijan Parsia,
      Asir Vedamuthu

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes:
  - July 22 [.1], Ugo's correction [.2]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jul/att-0308/040722-
ws-desc.htm
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0309.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1].
?         2004-04-01: Marsh will get schema tf going.
?ED       2004-05-19: Editors to include in the primer an example 
                      that uses MTOM.  (Issue 72) 
?ED       2004-05-21: Editors to add ednotes to the spec to 
                      indicate areas that had contention.  (Issue 
                      190)
?ED       2004-06-17: Editors to incorporate David Booth's clarification
                      in section 8.3 about what required means on MTOM
                      feature.
?ED       2004-07-08: Editors to implement resolution to 177 as 
                      amended.
  (Some Part 1? component may remain.  Roberto will check.  Plus
conformance section.)
?         2004-07-08: Glen to verifiy composition model.
?         2004-07-15: People who want to file a minority opinion 
                      should do so by July 22.
?ED       2004-07-15: Editors to incorporate Operation Name proposal v3
?ED       2004-07-15: Editors to implement
                      /www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0047.html (Issue 211).
?ED       2004-07-15: Editors to implement
                      /www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0011.html (Issue 236).
?ED       2004-07-15: Editors to indicate error for AD HTTP binding in 
                      case of conflict. (Issue 241).
?         2004-07-22: GlenD to review Part2 text relevant to AD feature.
?ED       2004-07-22: Part2 Editors to follow up with GlenD about Part2 
                      text relevant to AD feature.
?         2004-07-22: Sanjiva to check on logistics for Toronto F2F.
?         2004-07-22: DBooth to follow up on XMLP request for response 
                      on comment.
?ED       2004-07-22: Part 1 Editors to add Paul's clarification of
fault 
                      in an appropriate spot in Part 1.
?ED       2004-07-22: Hugo to incorporate media type fix into part 3.
?ED       2004-07-22: Part 3 editors to move pseudo-schemas up front 
                      (Issue 237)
?ED       2004-07-22: Part 3 editors to incorporate Issue 189 
                      proposal 1, 2b, and c (from Asir).
?ED       2004-07-22: Editors to incorporate proposal for Issue 243.
?ED       2004-07-22: Editors to incorporate proposal for Issue 246.
?ED       2004-07-22: Editors to incorporate proposal for Issue 248.
?ED       2004-07-22: Editorial action to remove ed note on media type.
?ED       2004-07-22: Editors to incorporate proposal for Issue 238, 
                      come back to WG if there are issues.
?ED       2004-07-22: Editors to incorporate proposal for Issue 249, 
                      come back to WG if there are issues.
?ED       2004-07-22: Editors to update schemas for SOAP and HTTP
bindings.

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
  a. - August 2-4 (London)
       Logistics [.1], registration [.2].
     - September 14-16 (Toronto) [.3]
     - November (West Coast) 9-11 webMethods Sunnyvale, CA.
  b. XMLP WG response to our comments [.5, .6, .7]
     - FTF

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/04-08-f2f.htm
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2004Mar/0064.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2004May/0000.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2004Jul/0008.html
[.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0036.html
[.6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0006.html
[.7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0272.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Task Force Status.
 a. Media type description
  - 1st Working Draft Published [.1]
 b. MTOM/XOP
  - Last Call Published [.2]
 c. QA & Testing
  - Suggested QA plan [.3]
  - More details from Arthur [.4]
  - Interop bake-off
 d. Schema versioning
  - Waiting to hear back from Schema on my draft "charter."
  - Henry's validate-twice write-up [.5]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xml-media-types-20040608/
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jun/0052.html
[.3]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Apr/att-0029/QA_Oper
ational_Checklist.htm
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Apr/0037.html
[.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Apr/0019.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
6.  New Issues.  Issues list [.1].
  - TBD

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Issue 238: Consistent placement of <feature> and <property> [.1]
  - Details (Sanjiva) [.2]
  - Roberto to check.

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x238
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jun/0267.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Issue 249: HTTP binding mismatch and identification missing (Hugo)
[.1]
  - Proposal [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x189
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0285.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
9.  Issue 248: Property component's dependency on XML Schema [.1]
  - Proposal [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x248
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0283.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Issue 250: Properties within wsoap:module [.1]
  - Proposal [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x250
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0302.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
11. Other new issues

------------------------------------------------------------------
12. Move doc to Last Call:
    Formal vote:
      To move WSDL 2.0 Part 1, 2, and 3, as amended by today's
resolutions
      to Last Call on 3 August 2004 unless a WG member raises a 
      showstopper issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------
13. FTF Agenda review
    Jonathan to provide draft.
Received on Thursday, 22 July 2004 19:33:55 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:32 GMT