RE: Issue 169: Propose http method in the operation interface to simplify http binding.

It's not totally clear to me what proposals for Issues 169 and 229 to
put on the table for tomorrow.  Should I treat this as an amendment to
David's original proposals (which are still a bit vague for my taste)?
Is it a friendly amendment or a hostile one?

On