RE: Action Item 2004-07-01 Solution to 168/R114

Savas wrote:

> In fact, "processThis" or "processMessage" (we are looking for a better
> name :-) is the only _operation_ that is supported and it's
> abstract, part of the architectural model rather than the realisation
> that we call Web Services.

given i'm not yet convinced i'm going to know will happen or which message
i'll receive in response when i send a service a message, i suggest renaming
"processThis" to "iFeelLucky" :^)

> In fact, I would propose that the WSDL group
> considers the ban of verbs from operation names :-)))

Er, isn't "process" a verb in this context?
- i think you better had find a better name :^)

sorry Savas, i'm feeling a bit prickly this afternoon!

Paul