RE: Issue 169: Propose http method in the operation interface to simplify http binding.

i'd go with any of them or even a single word: "method", "verb", "action",
"group".

-----Original Message-----
From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of David Orchard
Sent: 01 July 2004 08:04
To: Hugo Haas; Mark Baker
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: RE: Issue 169: Propose http method in the operation interface
to simplify http binding.

I agree with the friendly amendment.

And I'm ok with with whatever name people want for the attribute, beit
"webMethod", "restMethod", "genericMethod", "constrainedMethod",
"httpMethod", "uniformMethod".  My guess is that genericMethod is
actually the most accurate and least controversial, but I'll accept
whatever name has the best chance at consensus.

Cheers,
Dave