Re: Action item 2003-11-03 OperationName feature

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:49:25 -0500
To: WS Description List <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 12:01:42AM -0500, Mark Baker wrote:
> What I think we need is some additional styles (per the style AII),
> including;

One important thing I forgot to mention was that I believe we need a
means of specifying the "style" in the message itself, rather than just
in the WSDL.  I think that a simple extension to your proposal should

If all this is done, then my "ambiguous interface semantics" issue goes
away, as the message would be sufficiently self-descriptive for anybody
anywhere to identify the token that represents the operation ... which
also tells you how to interpret the success or failure of that message.