Re: WSD charter goal: Simplicity

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:17:18 +0600
To: "Tom Jordahl" <tomj@macromedia.com>, "'David Orchard'" <dorchard@bea.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

"Tom Jordahl" <tomj@macromedia.com> writes:

> That being said, we are trying to finish the spec, and I think you may
have
> to realize that our direction on syntax (simple or complex) is pretty well
> established.

+1.

I'd go further and say that we're pretty well set on most aspects
of this spec, not just the syntax. We are trying to go to *last call*
in just over a month!

I'm shocked to see BEA raise all these concerns now when it has
been a member of the WG for quite a while. We've worked hard on
this language for nearly 2 years; its not time to rip all out and
go do a bunch of new things. Sorry.

I suggest you push these for WSDL.next.

Damn, I hate myself for missing this F2F.