Minor errors in Part 3 Bindings

From: Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 01:45:05 -0700
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

  I discovered 2 minor errors in part 3 bindings:

Minor Typo:
    2.3 Default Binding Rules
      1st bullet, 2nd sentence
missing to -- This is subject <TO> optimization

    2.3 Default Binding Rules
       4th bullet: HTTP Method Selection

one sentence says default soap mep for request-response is POST.
the next one says the default for request-response is GET

I assume we want <in only>  and maybe <in only robust> to be GET?

Jeff Mischkinsky                      jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff     +1(650)506-1975
Director, Web Services Standards      500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation                    Redwood Shores, CA 94065