Re: updated soap binding syntax summary

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 06:31:27 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I have updated the document to take into account the schema
that Jean-Jacques proposed as the starting point at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Mar/0295.html

Here's the URL for what you should be looking at:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-bindings.html#_soap_binding_syntax

Jonathan, please mark the following AI as completed:

>?         2004-04-01: Editors to update SOAP 1.2 Strawman proposal to
>                      take Part 1 changes into account.

Sanjiva.