message exchange patterns and # of parties

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:55:36 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I remember some discussion during the last F2F about the number
of parties that may be involved with a single message exchange
pattern. I think I was arguing against having more than two
parties as that's getting more into choreography space.

What did we decide? Are patterns allowed to have more than 2
parties participating in a single pattern?