updating spec

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 05:00:54 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I've started to update the spec. I know having the change marks is
useful, but now that we're making significant changes (and Jeffrey
has already done a good part of them .. thanks!), its a pain to
keep seeing dead text and changed text.

Can I delete the added/deleted versions and just retain the new
stuff? Its of course all in CVS so nothing is really gone, but that
way its a easier to edit it.

Thanks,