RE: updating spec

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 03:25:47 -0700
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Sanjiva,

You might want to ping Marc Hadley ( maybe via Roberto ). Mark has a
cool tool that will generate a diff marked copy of a file given two
versions from CVS. That way you could avoid using diff markup entirely
in the actual docs.

Either way, I agree that when making large-scale changes diff markup is
not too useful.

Gudge