RE: updating spec

Sanjiva,

You might want to ping Marc Hadley ( maybe via Roberto ). Mark has a
cool tool that will generate a diff marked copy of a file given two
versions from CVS. That way you could avoid using diff markup entirely
in the actual docs.

Either way, I agree that when making large-scale changes diff markup is
not too useful.

Gudge