RE: Proposal for advertising QoS features of a Web service in WSD L

Jim:

Cool stuff, but have you noticed that it's exactly what both WS-Policy and the Features/Properties stuff are trying to achieve?  On the P&F taskforce we are trying to come up with a way to integrate WS-Policy and the Features stuff into a single framework.  I would personally much rather y'all jumped into that discussion rather than coming up with Yet Another Way to do something we all clearly want to enable....  If there are reasons you've discounted the P&F / WS-Policy work, we'd love to hear them, and if not, please join us and help make sure we come up with the right thing.

Thanks,
--Glen