RE: Proposal for advertising QoS features of a Web service in WSDL

From: Munter, Joel D <joel.d.munter@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:37:26 -0700
To: "Jim Webber" <jim.webber@arjuna.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: "Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>

Jim, Savas,

This is a neat and simple idea.  From an editorial nature, you may have
left an inadvertent wstx:transactional on page 2 (in the description
following the XML example).  It looks as though you replaced all of
these with wstx:supports.

Why do you refer to security as a non-functional requirement?

Joel Munter, Intel
desk: 480.552.3076