Re: Complex reference versus containment [WAS: Re: Comments on the pretty pictures]

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:58:41 +0200
To: "Amelia A. Lewis" <alewis@tibco.com>
CC: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Remember this is a public WG, so anyone has the possibility to monitor
and comment in real time (not that many do, though :-(). Previous
experience with SOAP (also a public WG) suggests this eases last call. YMMV.

But of course, this doesn't mean we shouldn't have this discussion; on
the contrary...

Jean-Jacques.