Re: Complex reference versus containment [WAS: Re: Comments on the pretty pictures]

Remember this is a public WG, so anyone has the possibility to monitor
and comment in real time (not that many do, though :-(). Previous
experience with SOAP (also a public WG) suggests this eases last call. YMMV.

But of course, this doesn't mean we shouldn't have this discussion; on
the contrary...

Jean-Jacques.