RE: proposal for restricting a service to a single interface

I must confess to not really understanding the motivation behind this
proposal. It seems to me that people that want a service to implement
but a single interface can define such a service today using our current
spec. And those that want a service to implement multiple interfaces can
also do that today. I'm not sure why we would want to remove one of
these capabilities.

Gudge