RE: proposal for restricting a service to a single interface

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:11:17 -0700
To: "'Martin Gudgin'" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, "'Sanjiva Weerawarana'" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Gudge,

As I said in an earlier email, it is often the case that people need to KNOW
whether the endpoints that implement the same interface in a service are
equivalent to each other or not.  There's currently no way of indicating
that in WSDL, at least not that I know of.  I suggested one simple way ( a
special containment element for equivalent endpoints), but Sanjiva's
approach is even simpler.

Cheers,
Dave