  _____

From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Ryan Bannon
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 10:50 AM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Thanks for your response Jeff.

If I understand WSDL properly, one could allow for QoS to be represented
in a WSDL file by using extensibility options.

While it may not have been formally discussed on w3c.org, is this
currently the preferred way for applying QoS descriptions to WSDL files?
(I assume there must be some discussion on this...)

Or am I just totally confused?  :)

Thanks,

Ryan