RE: serviceType attribute on service element not defined in WSDL SCHEMA

Stefano, we're moving away from an explicit service type and toward a
model where a port type may extend other port types. To see where this
is headed, you may wish to take a look at the current working draft.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xml

--Jeff

Italy