RE: Importing schemata into WSDL

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:12:26 -0700
To: "Don Mullen" <donmullen@tibco.com>
Cc: "Jacek Kopecky" <jacek@systinet.com>, "WS Description WG" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Oh, I think that xsd:import is used ONLY for XSD schemas. If we want to
pull in Relax NG schemas then that should be done with a different
element. Given people would need a new attribute on wsdl:part anyway, in
order to refer to Relax NG constructs, it doesn't seem too burdensome to
coin another element.

Gudge