RE: Importing schemata into WSDL

In fact, I think this should be treated more or less as an extensibility
element.  If my processor relaxes, then I can use relaxing syntax to
pull in a schema.  If it sox-hops, use soxy syntax.  And so on.
Presumably, each schema type other than the default would define:

one or more attributes on message, to point at a type definition.
an element to be used as a child of types indicating import information.

Presumably, these extensions would be defined in a concise document
("Using Relax NG with SOAP"), which would gain support for
standardization by adoption pre-standard.

Amy!
On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 11:12, Martin Gudgin wrote:

> Oh, I think that xsd:import is used ONLY for XSD schemas. If we want to
> pull in Relax NG schemas then that should be done with a different
> element. Given people would need a new attribute on wsdl:part anyway, in
> order to refer to Relax NG constructs, it doesn't seem too burdensome to
> coin another element.
>
> Gudge

Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.