RE: Issue: should WSDL allow overloaded methods?

From: Hurley, Oisin <oisin.hurley@iona.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:12:16 +0100
To: "Russell Butek" <butek@us.ibm.com>, "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3c.org>

> Object interfaces have failed on the web?  Tell that to the
> J2EE folks who
> are spending (and making) gobs of money at it.

Hmm - I didn't think that RMI/IIOP had much traction over
the web. All that JSP and servlet business, yes, but they
are programmatic presentation technologies that are
(deliberately) closely related to the way the web works
in terms of content delivery. They don't have 'object
interfaces'.

 rgds
  Oisin