RE: issue: optional parts in <message>?

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:17:21 -0700
To: "WS-Desc WG (Public)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
XML Schema provides a rich, well-understood language for expressing
choices, sequences, optional, repeated, etc. constructs. It does not
seem like a good use of the WG time to re-invent such a mechanism.

Are there any interesting arguments against removing the message element
and making the operation within a port type point directly to an XML
Schema global element declaration?

--Jeff