  From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Prasad Yendluri
  Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 4:10 PM
  To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
  Subject: Re: Bindings

  Hi Sandeep,
    I know that the word *contract* has other meanings and QoS is just one
such thing. :) So Service Quality Binding is not broad enough.
    I think it is important to have a separate *container* to hold some of
the meta information, and that is the intent.
  Agree. However, I don't know if I consider QoS meta information. Can you
be more specific on the other meta information you are alluding to (an
example would help)?
    Does Service Semantics Bindings make more sense to you?
    sandeep
  Regards, Prasad