Re: DR109: Interfaces separate from concrete deployment

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:08:02 +0100
To: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
CC: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Is this to be read as the same interface describes the protocol etc.
separetely, or the service is described by two separate "interfaces"? I.e.
is there a single XML file with two children information items, or are
there two separate XML files (or are both alternatives supported by this
new requirement)?

I missed the last conference call, so I apologize in advance if this has
been addressed already.

Jean-Jacques.