From: Jean-Jacques Moreau [mailto:moreau@crf.canon.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 6:08 AM
To: Jeffrey Schlimmer
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Re: DR109: Interfaces separate from concrete deployment

Is this to be read as the same interface describes the protocol etc.
separetely, or the service is described by two separate "interfaces"?
I.e. is there a single XML file with two children information items, or
are there two separate XML files (or are both alternatives supported by
this new requirement)?

I missed the last conference call, so I apologize in advance if this has
been addressed already.

Jean-Jacques.