From: Vadhri, Srinivas
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 11:40 AM
To: 'jmarsh@microsoft.com'; 'plh@w3.org'
Cc: 'www-ws-desc@w3.org'; 'murray@muzmo.com'; Burdett, David
Subject: Introduction

Hello, my name is Srinivas Vadhri and I will be representing CommerceOne in
this working group.
I have my basic degree in Engineering, and have a MBA/PhD in Information
Systems and Management Science. I am interested in
knowing and contributing on the standards related to Web Services
Description. I want to contribute to this Working Group
from the functional and usability point of view on this topic. I look
forward for a useful and productive contribution from my side
to this Working Group.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by CommerceOne
regarding the subject WS Description.

Thanks,

Srinivas Vadhri

CommerceOne