Introduction

From: Vadhri, Srinivas <Srinivas.Vadhri@commerceone.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:39:39 -0800
To: "'jmarsh@microsoft.com'" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, "'plh@w3.org'" <plh@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-ws-desc@w3.org'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, "'murray@muzmo.com'" <murray@muzmo.com>, "Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
Subject: Introduction

Hello, my name is Srinivas Vadhri and I will be representing CommerceOne in
this working group.
I have my basic degree in Engineering, and have a MBA/PhD in Information
Systems and Management Science. I am interested in
knowing and contributing on the standards related to Web Services
Description. I want to contribute to this Working Group
from the functional and usability point of view on this topic. I look
forward for a useful and productive contribution from my side
to this Working Group.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by CommerceOne
regarding the subject WS Description.

Thanks,

Srinivas Vadhri

CommerceOne