Resolved issues, 27 June 2002

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:01:41 -0700
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <simon@zaks.demon.co.uk>, "Liu, Kevin" <kevin.liu@sap.com>, "Prasad Yendluri (E-mail)" <pyendluri@webmethods.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

The following issues were resolved (most as duplicates) at this week:

  issue-clarify elements: Clarify the what kinds of extensibility
      elements go where.  Source: Sanjiva Weerawarana.
  issue-require-targetnamespace: Require targetNamespace attribute?
      Source: Sanjiva Weerawarana.
  17: nowhere to specify actor URI in WSDL?  Source: Simon Fell.
  34: Should portTypes be extensible?  Source: Sanjiva Weerawarana.
  35: Should we remove solicit-response operations? Source:
      Sanjiva Weerawarana.
  36: Should we remove notification operations? Source: Sanjiva
Weerawarana.
  37: Should we remove parameter order? Source: Sanjiva Weerawarana.
  38: Clarify the what kinds of extensibility elements go where.
      Source: Sanjiva Weerawarana.
  42: Shall "element" attribute of "part" only refer to elements defined

      in schema? Source: Kevin Liu
  43: Does order matter for the child elements of "definitions"?
      Source: Kevin Liu.
  57: Should Operations permit alternate and multiple responses?
      Source: Prasad Yendluri.

For details of the resolution, please check the minutes [1] or
eventually the issues list [2].  Links to related threads may be found
in the agenda for the telcon [3].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Jun/0243.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Jun/0209.html