WS Descripion WG Minutes 2002-02-14

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:28:53 -0500
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
All,

The minutes from our teleconference on 2002-02-14 are posted for your
review at: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/02/14-minutes.html
A plain text version is also attached.  Please let me know of any errors or
omissions.

For the benefit of future scribes:
1. Please produce the HTML version of the minutes, and send them to
w3c-ws-desc@w3.org , so that we can post them on the web site.

2. Remember there is an HTML template for minutes at
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/01/minutes-template.html .  Personally, I
found it a little easier to modify the minutes from a previous meeting, but
the template does contain important explanations.

3. Remember that minutes should be posted within 24 hours of the meeting.

Thanks,
David Booth