Introduction

From: Sandeep Kumar <sandkuma@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:51:31 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hello All,

My name is Sandeep Kumar and I will be representing Cisco Systems in the
Web Services Description Working Group.

I have extensive background in building large software systems including
Distributed System Frameworks, Messaging Middleware, parallelizing compilers
and ECommerce (including B2B) applications.

I was one of the Co-Architects of the E-Speak Technology from HP Labs and
hold a joint patent on the overall technology. I have authored several
papers on High-Performance Compilers and Tools in Journals and Conferences.

I believe that my vast experience will help the WG to accomplish its
charter.

Thanks a lot.

Dr. Sandeep Kumar
IT Engineer,