Introduction

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 17:47:32 +0900
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hello,

I will be primary rep for IBM in the Web Service Description WG. I
was one of the authors of WSDL (and NASSL previously) and look
forward to helping create a standard Web service description
mechanism with all of you!

I work for IBM Research in NY and am currently resident in Sri Lanka.
(I look forward to hosting a meeting in Sri Lanka!) I've been
involved with various aspects of Web servies, including WSDL,
WSEL, WSFL and a bunch of software (Apache SOAP, WSIF, WSGW, ..).

Bye,