Re: Introduction

From: Rosimildo daSIlva <rosimildo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:50:04 -0800 (PST)
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

I am Rosimildo da Silva, and I do NOT represent
anybody. :-)

I am an independent consultant and I have been
working with SOAP/WSDL for embedded systems for
quite sometime.

In the past 10 years, I have been working with all
kinds of distributed systems, and I have plenty
of experience with CORBA/COM/DCOM/RPC and some
others ditributed systems technology.

Hopefully, I could be helpful on some of the
discussions that may take place on this list.

Take care, Rosimildo.

Do You Yahoo!?