Re: "Web service" or "web service"

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 03 Dec 2002 18:22:14 +0100
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Cc: "WS-Desc WG (Public)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

My voice for "web service" here, although I almost couldn't care less.
8-)

Reason: once it's ubiquitous, it's lowercased anyway. Don't we want web
services to be ubiquitous? 8-) (Same is happening for email, internet
etc.)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/