RE: "Web service" or "web service"

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Jacques Moreau [mailto:moreau@crf.canon.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 11:45 AM
To: Glen Daniels
Cc: 'www-ws-desc@w3.org'
Subject: Re: "Web service" or "web service"

No despair, I also prefer Web Service, for the very same reason.
So, it's at two voices. Any others?

JJ.

Glen Daniels wrote:
> Funny how all the IBM guys agree... :)
>
> I have two things to say.  First, we are Not Going to Get everyone to
agree on a capitalization no matter what we do, so although I do support a
consistent usage across W3C specs, that won't necessarily stop the press or
the rest of the world from Capitalizing it However They Please.  Just
sayin'.

> That said, I have always preferred "Web Service", because the "Service"
part has always seemed paramount to me.  I am content to be a lone voice in
the wilderness on this, however. :)