RE: IBM/MSFT whitepaper on secure, reliable, transacted Web services

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:52:07 -0700
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Hi Sanjiva,

The whitepaper refers to WS-MetadataExchange, but I could not find the spec around. Has it been published yet?

Thank you,
Ugo

ReliableTransa
ctedWSAction.pdf

You may need to join the lines assuming SMTP breaks it up. The paper
is available somewhere on the MSFT site as well.

I personally think its a nice document that explains the role of
the key WS-* specs that IBM/MSFT/others have published in supporting
the business requirements of secure, reliable, transacted interactions.
Of course I'm not exactly unbiased in my view; YMMV.

Sanjiva.