RE: IBM/MSFT whitepaper on secure, reliable, transacted Web servi ces

From: Abbie Barbir <abbieb@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:34:19 -0400
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
hi,

yes, nice paper

abbie

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/solutions/webservices/pdf/SecureReliableTransa
ctedWSAction.pdf

You may need to join the lines assuming SMTP breaks it up. The paper is
available somewhere on the MSFT site as well.

I personally think its a nice document that explains the role of the key
WS-* specs that IBM/MSFT/others have published in supporting the business
requirements of secure, reliable, transacted interactions. Of course I'm not
exactly unbiased in my view; YMMV.

Sanjiva.