RE: Draft language on MEPs, synchronous, and asynchronous.

I kindof like Suresh's idea of including a taxonomy of MEP's, as long as we
don't claim that it is the One True, Canonical Ontology of them.  Is this a
trout pond?

As for the definition of synch/asynch MEPs, there's something to be said for
Suresh's proposed wording.  We were working with:

"MEPs which describe closely coupled in time, or lock-step
interactions are frequently referred to as "synchronous"."

I for one would be happy to substitute something like:

MEP's involving that require a response from the responder back to the
initiator before the initator can initiate another communication that
responder using the same communication  channel are frequently referred to a
"synchronous."

I see that as a friendly amendment that defines "closely coupled in time"
more rigorously.