RE: The UR Trout: Web Services, REST, SOAP

Personally, I think that http and xhtml things are web resources, not Web
services.  If there's a WSDL description available and it's a SOAP thing,
then it's a Web service.

But I think that there are still the 4 views that we haven't quite
reconciled: http/xml things are web services; soap things are web services;
things with wsdl are web services; soap things with wsdl are web services.

Cheers,
dave