Re: Architectural Roles document updated

David, Heather,

 From the (contorted) shape of the "publishing" arrow, it looks
like publishing is a difficult process. In contrast, the act of
"finding" seems rather straightfoward. My own experience suggests
the opposite: I can easily publish a new Web page; but I harldy
ever press the "I feel lucky" button on Google. Probably a minor
point; but since you've taken great care to draw the arrows very
differently, I thought I should bring this to your attention.

Also, IMO, the word "agent" is too overloaded and has bad
connotations in certain circles. For example, I can't help but
think your "Discovery Agent" is a mobile agent (as inconsciously
implied by the moving arrows), which is not what you mean. But
you've probably eagerly discussed and agreed on the term.

Jean-Jacques.