Architectural Roles document updated

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:08:31 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Cc: Heather Kreger <kreger@us.ibm.com>

Per my action item from our last F2F, I have added the following to the
"Web Services Architectural Roles" document that I presented at the F2F:

1. A "Scenario 0" depicting the conventional Web[1]

2. A "Scenario T", which shows how the "triangle diagram" maps to the more
detailed scenarios described in that document.

I have also cleaned up the other diagrams a little more to make them
(hopefully) clearer and more consistent.  In particular, I've now used a
wiggly line to indicate a document somehow going from one place to another,
even though it may not be transmitted directly.

(Scenario 0)
(Scenario T)

Thanks to Heather Kreger for her input and brainstorming with me on how to
clarify the diagrams.

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard
Telephone: +1.617.253.1273