Re: FW [from WSD list]: HTTP Binding Issues

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:40:40 -0500
To: "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

FYI, I just sent this response;

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Feb/0030.html

which said;

] I also wanted to point out issue 64, which was submitted after that
] summary was composed;
]
] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/issues/wsd-issues.html#x64
]
] I believe its implications are relevant to the HTTP binding, the WSDL
] binding mechanism, and other application protocol bindings, as I
] described last month;
]
] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jan/0103
] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jan/0111
]
] FWIW, its relationship to issue 53 is quite interesting; in order
] for WSDL to fully support application protocols, it's not enough
] to merely permit an operation to be associated with a "verb", but
] what's needed is for the WSDL operation to *be* the verb.