The stack diagram (was RE: Discussion topic for tomorrow's call)

We had a "3 stack"  diagram in an earlier version of the WSA document:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/arch/wsa/3Stack.gif that I think
provides a better visual framework than what we are talking about here.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Apr/0002.html  I agree
with the comments about security and management being orthogonal, but I like
the way the old diagram strung messaging, description, etc. horizontally.

I also like the suggestion that the XML Base Technology be a "backplane" or
"foundation" (depending on how we draw the diagram) behind or under
everything.

I'll see if I can somehow render my thoughts ...

Anyway, for the telcon today, it would be very good if people who want to
propose a picture have one prepared and on the web (or in the archive, of
course) so that they can paste the URL into IRC so that we can look at them
in real time.