RE: arch diagrams from the f2f

I personally like the idea of expressing a logical model, followed by a
logical/physical model where various SAMPLE technologies are expressed.  The
key thing is to not constrain the mapping between logical and physical to
current technology choices.

BTW, I think allowing evolution of physical or actual technologies is a key
to any organizations success.  So let's not constrain ourselves to only
today's works.

Hence why I think a logical model, followed by a sample mapping expresses
all the things we want from the diagrams.

Cheers,
Dave