Re: arch diagrams from the f2f

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:52:20 -0400
To: jones@research.att.com
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

BTW, one last comment on the slides; in the final slide, HTTP and SMTP
are transfer protocols, not transport protocols.

I think that we should follow XMLP's precedence here, and change from
"transport protocol" to "underlying protocol", though in that slide
it would also be accurate to say "transfer protocols" since only HTTP
and SMTP are mentioned.