Re: arch diagrams from the f2f

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:36:31 -0400
To: jones@research.att.com
Cc: distobj@acm.org, kreger@us.ibm.com, www-ws-arch@w3.org

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 11:08:17AM -0400, jones@research.att.com wrote:
> You somehow still have to come by the URI in the first place, whether
> by work of mouth, google, etc.

A previous GET ...

>  Being spidered is a form of "publish".

I'd say spidering was "interact" and "find".  "publish" would be listing
your URI via POST at http://www.google.com/addurl.html

> Using google is a form of "find".

To search, sure.  But it's also "interact".

I'm going to drop this now.  I'm trying hard to focus on the
architecture document and SOAP+WSDL, but I can't help but comment on
things I see being a concern later on.