RE: Current summary of Label for Top Node of "triangle diagram"

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:37:34 -0700
To: "'Geoff Arnold'" <Geoff.Arnold@Sun.COM>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Tim Bray says this regularly.
http://www.textuality.com/cgi-bin/glossary.pl?term=namespace  I used to
think that version control was one of the biggest problems, but then I
realized that's a specific aspect of naming.

On a slightly different note, just because it's not on the web, doesn't mean
it doesn't exist.  Lack of web identity is not the same as lack of identity.
The web is turning into the matrix :-(

Cheers,
Dave