Re: Current summary of Label for Top Node of "triangle diagram"

From: Geoff Arnold <Geoff.Arnold@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 17:27:39 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
+2!

> As someone (many people?) noted, "naming things" is one of the two
> hardest
> problems in computer science. IMHO, we should try to keep it out of our
> critical path.

So I looked this up, and a Google search produced only one hit,
from the xml-dev lists:
       I came across a quote recently (I don't
       know who uttered it): "the two
       hardest problems in computer science
       are naming and cache invalidation"
       ;)
       regards,
       Bill de hÓra

My question is, if there are no other hits.....?