Quality aspects of Web Services

From: Sergio Andreozzi <sergio.andreozzi@cnaf.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:27:38 +0100
To: www-ws-arch <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to write a survey about modeling quality aspects of services
in the context of Web Services world. The problem I met is the lack of
documents and papers related to this topic. The only effort that seems
to be going in this direction is the announced WSEL from IBM. But, at
the moment, nothing has been published.

From the proposed draft charter for Choreography WG,  quality aspects
are declared to be out of scope. I would like to receive some
clarification about:

1. are quality aspects of web services issues going to be included in
some W3C-WS activity?

2. what the current status and roadmap of WSEL (if known)?

3. can you provide for any kind of links about this topic? (papers,
proposed langauges, etc.)

Thanks,

regards,

Sergio